VIADO TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
Years Of Practical Experience
Guidence From Our Expert Team
SUPPLY & INSTALLATION OF POWER SOLUTIONS
Our solutions are ideal for running BTS sites, hub sites, Microwave sites, Satellite sites, IT systems, or general power systems within built-up areas or remote locations where low maintenance and cost savings are required.
Power Solutions include:
INTEGRATED MAINTENANCE SERVICES
VTL brings strong, diversified experience to the operations and maintenance (O&M) of ICT Infrastructure facilities, systems and equipment. VTL is an integrated maintenance service company in the Nigerian telecommunications sector. We have extensive experience in all key areas of network management in the Nigerian business environment. We understand and appreciate that achieving 100% network availability is the ultimate way of assuring revenue.
Some benefits of our service offering are:
- Cheaper maintenance cost
- High service quality from a single point responsibility for Service Level Agreement
- Universal and measurable service standard for various specialist disciplines
- Unified billing for various services thereby controlling OpEX cost
- Some CapEX for site improvements that reduces our clients OPEX will be borne by us e.g
- Alternative power systems, Connection to PHCN
- Our clients benefit from economics of scales for OpEX reduction
ENGINEERING SUPPORT SERVICES
We offer wired carriers and wireless operators complete management and engineering services for turnkey delivery of site build projects nationwide, and provide special expertise in infrastructure development. Our active presence throughout Nigeria combined with our local knowledge helps cut through potential delays to bring projects to successful and timely completion.
Other services provided by us are:
ALTERNATIVE POWER SOLUTIONS
Our solutions are designed to achieve maximum output and minimum operating costs. These alternative power solutions are designed to take advantage of our various cost cutting power solutions through extensive research and development efforts.